1. Come to IIUM Optometry Clinic as referred from IIUM Eye Specialist Clinic (ORC) and have been diagnosed to has left eye exotropia.
2. He has no complaint of blurry vision or headache. However, recently, his teachers complain of his decreasing performance in class. The parents realized that their son has left eye deviated out since birth.
3. He had born full term birth and generally healthy. Has sinusitis but not on any medication. He has no ocular trauma, injury or surgery.
4. Besides that, there are two of his sisters wearing spectacle and the parents reveal that there is history of tropia in the big family in the mother’s side
LE Basic Exotropia associated with refractive ambyopia
PLAN AND MANAGEMENT
1. Prescribe spectacle correction
2. TCA 1/12 (for follow up of improvement in VA and comfortness of patient with prescribed spectacle)