· - Suspected autism (as not confirmed by HTAA psychiatrist yet).
· - Birth: Normal delivery.
· -She was not feeling well during the visit.
· - Mother reported she can suck well and eat rice as well.
- - She likes coloring.
- -Her mother reported she can arrange and match things as well.
· -From the past few months her father noticed she prefers to sit quite close to television while watching it and tend to have abnormal head posture.
· -Only few tests performed as she not complies.
-OMT (only manage to do it horizontally): normal
· - Her father showed us the picture of AHP of her daughter (unfortunately we can’t attach it here).
Let us describe here, the picture showed;
- Left face turn
- Right head tilt
- Chin down
Dx: can’t be diagnosed yet.
Mx: TCA will be determined by call to have further test.
1)For this type of case, what would you think the suitable vision testing can be conducted on her?
2) List the possible over-action and under-action muscles.
3) Discuss the Park-Three-Step test.
prepared by: Group 2 & 3 :)