Thursday, April 21, 2011

Latest Updates of LI

So far, only 3 hospitals do not reply our LI's application. There are
  1. Hospital Taiping (Fadzilah)
  2. Hospital Teluk Intan (Hidayah)
  3. Hospital K. Terengganu. (Hafiza)
For Taiping, the optometrist informed us verbally that Fadzilah is allowed to do LI there. We hope that the hospital will send the acceptance letter to us as soon as possible. For Teluk Intan and Kuala Terengganu, we make an assumption that they do not accept our application. Thus, I've called and sent a letter to  Temerloh to accept another student who is Hidayah. Verbally they agreed to take extra 1 student.

For Sg Buloh, they do not accept our application for some reasons that I've explained to you before. Thus, I've tried PPUM and HUSM for Hafiza and Nani..I'm quite positive that HUSM will be accepting both of you to do LI there on the same date with Zana & Gee. Besides that, I'm still praying for PPUM to accept both of u. Any suggestion, please meet up or call me ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...