Fuhh..I'm so tired doing this transfer, since I'm very newbie in blogging...all just trial and error...
Because of that, I want to share the transfer experience from wordpress to blogspot that could be benefit for you in future. Unless, you'll not face the same problem with I've been faced now.
Basicly, the steps are simple if you follow these step accordingly. I can successfully transfer all my posts and comment from my WordPress blog to Blogger blog in just 3 simple steps.
Step 1 -at Wordpress Blog
- Go to your WordPress account > Dashboard > Export > Now click on Downlod Export File button>Save.
Step 2- at WordPress2Blogger
- Now go to WordPress2Blogger site > At step no # 6, Browse to that saved document and click Convert >Now save the converted file.
Step 3- at Blogspot Blog
- Create a new Blogger Blog > Login >
- Dashboard > Settings -Click on Import Blog>
- Import Blog Page will be shown- browse to the location of converted file and import it.
- Enter the characters you see in the picture below:
- Click at >automatically publish all imported posts, if want
- Click at > Import Blog
I've inserted the photos for your references.