- Diagnosed with autism since 2 years old.
- Pt is undergoing psychotherapy and is showing good progression. Pt
also attend speech therapy.
- Father complained that child frequently look too close at near object
since he was 2-3 years old.
- Father complained that child frequently rubbed BE.
- Eye become red especially when he's in a bad mood.
- Frequently bumped on things when walking and tend to fall down often
since 2 years old.
- Delay development in reading, spelling, writing & calculation.
- General development history:
1. Language - Has improved and can count simple number.
2. Social- Not very good and prefer to be alone.
- General health & ocular history:
1. Birth history: normal delivery.
2. Often get high fever since 2007.
3. Tonsilitis- On Loratadine medication and under ENT observation.
4. Constipation problem: on medication
* Loratadine- anti-inflammatory drug.
- Family history:
1. The only one in family who's autistic.
2. Unremarkable diseases in family.
RE: Low hyperopic astig (WTR)
LE: Low simple astig (WTR)